So you have some leftover dough from that quiche, right? Here’s a little idea of what do do with it, rather than let it go to waste. This is something my mom used to do/still does, and that is to make dough cookies with leftover pie dough. It’s simple… all you have to do is take that dough, break it into pieces about 1 to 1 1/2 inches, sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar, and then bake…. they are muy delicioso, and quite good to snack on as you wait for your quiche to bake.
Leftover Pâte Brisée
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Break dough into 1-1 1/2 inch pieces, or you can get fancy and roll out the dough a a bit, and cut into 1-1 1/2 inch circles.
3. Sprinkle the dough with cinnamon and sugar.
4. Place your cookies on a nonstick baking sheet, or a baking sheet lined with foil.
5. Bake about 10 minutes, until the cookies turn golden brown.